KDE3 beta1

KDE3 first beta release is scheduled very soon (in a day or so?). I have sent all
the PO's we have over to Thomas (KDE i18n maintainer) since the CVS was in the
middle of some major changes. For example, they are moving us from 'kde-i18n/ara' to
'kde-i18n/ar'.

Btw Isam, kcmsamba.po has the wrong encoding (I think you were the last to commit
that file.)

Oh how I hate preparing presentations! This is an allllllll-nighter ;)