Arabeyes.org upgrades

Salam,

The Arabeyes.org server/host will be undergoing various
software upgrades starting Thursday September 14 which
will hopefully last no longer than approximately two weeks
(September 30).  On occasion it will be necessary to reboot
and possibly reinstall various packages in order to address
miscellaneous user or security issues.

Do please exercise a prudent level of patience, we'll do our
best to keep downtime and service outages to a minimum.  If
all else fails do please find us on IRC.

  Channel - #arabeyes
  Server  - irc.freenode.net

Thanking you all in advance for your understanding and we continue
to look forward to your support and assistance - its much needed.

Salam.

 .: Arabeyes.org :.