Arabeyes attends AsiaSource I

Arabeyes [1] was humbly treated to an all-expenses paid invitation to
attend AsiaSource I [2] which was held in Bangalore India [3] between
January 28 through February 4th.  Mr. Mohammed Sameer graciously took
the honors to represent Arabeyes and our community at the event to
further along our collective agendas, to promote FOSS [4] and to raise
awareness about the Arabic language's needs and concerns.  Mr. Sameer's
full trip report [5] is available for all to read.

 [1] http://www.arabeyes.org
 [2] http://www.tacticaltech.org/asiasource
 [3] http://www.indiatravelog.com/bangalore
 [4] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLOSS