Arabeyes ready for Donations

Arabeyes [1] would like to announce that it is now ready to receive
monetary donations via the Banking industry's ubiquitous Wire transfer.
Arabeyes, through one of it 'core' members acting as a custodian, now
has its own bank account dedicated to serve Arabeyes and its volunteers'
needs.

As a grass-roots volunteer transparent project, Arabeyes fully believes
in and advocate openness in all regards.  As such, Arabeyes' has long
vowed to keep all its financial records and transactions (donations and
expenditures) available for scrutiny.

For further details please inspect the 'Donation' [2] page.

We look forward to your continued support in order to better serve our
volunteers and our community at-large.

+ Mentioned URLs:
  [1] http://www.arabeyes.org
  [2] http://www.arabeyes.org/donate.php