RE : Re: [Fwd: New IP]

Dear Nadim,
I think that you send me a message that I don't understand any thing (it's the second time ?????).
Please let me know about what ?
Thank you
Mohamed ZAIED

Nadim Shaikli <nadim at arabeyes dot org> a écrit :
On Wednesday - 9.May.2007 [15:08:41 -0700],
Anmar Oueja (anmar at canada dot com) wrote:
> Here is the information:
>
> we will have to configure things as they need to move the machine to a
> new facility.

Anmar, a couple of things - do please CC 'admin' to make sure
Mohammed Adnene Trojette (aka 'adn') is informed of all this info
among others.

As for your note about 'configure things' - I'm not sure what we are
required to do. Tell us what needs to happen and we'll happily comply.

> We also need to discuss the move so please feel free to ping John Batyka
> to figure out the details.
>
> Please CC me on all communication so I can arrange a time to change the
> memory.

Again, you drive and tell us what is to happen and we'll play along :-)

From the sound of it the extra memory needs to be installed and the server
needs to be moved upon which time you tell us all has taken place and we'll
proceed from there (given we can ssh to the new IP address). If you know
when/how this will happen it would be ideal to let us know so we can inform
others.

PS: I have this info with regard to the necessary memory (please verify),

sina - IBM ESERVER 266MHZ-DDR XSERIES 305 (DIMM 184-pin Registered)
mem - Kingston 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 266 (PC 2100) ECC Unbuffered
Server Memory Model KVR266X72C25/1G - Retail

And of course the more memory the better - 2GB is better than 1 :-)

Again, thanks for doing all of this and taking care of sina.