Arabeyes and SoC

Salam Nadim et al.

This is pretty urgent. I sent this via IRC to you a while ago and to the
mailing list.

Check out http://code.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=10442

Google summer of code: google offering money for people to work on OSS
projects. OSS organisations should apply (like us). We can make a case
for some of our projects (which I'll do), and we need one administrator
as point of contact with Google. Wanna be that?

Deadline 5-12 march

If you see the organisation list there are many who are more obscure
than arabeyes. + we can make a strong base for some of our much needed
projects.

Please do reply with your view on this. Deadline is approaching.

Wassalam

Djihed