Website revamp

Salam,
I'm interested in porting the site to drupal, I think it's a good opportunity
to review the features that are unused/unconvenient to improve them or not to
port them. So I would like to have your opinions about this.
from ArabeyesTodo :
>  Website revamp
>
> The website (arabeyes.org) needs to be ported to Drupal and integrated with
> other services including:
>
>     * New theme
I'm not good at this, but I think it would be good to make the theme use
arabeyes fonts.
>     * Proper bidi support
>     * Project management pages
Should we use the project management pages like those of drupal (eventually
extending them) or make our own?
example: http://drupal.org/project/project
and should we use the project_issue for bugs or keep the actual bug tracking
system?
>     * Proper RSS feeds
>     * Translation statistics (the current implementation is buggy and
> inaccurate), include ability to:
>           o Download files
>           o Assign files (or 'take them') through multiple phases, e.g
> translation, QA1, QA2...
This one needs to be written from scratch I guess.
>     * Qamoose integration
if I understood, Qamoose is just a web interface to a dict server. So it needs
to be ported as Drupal module, right?
[...]
> The final product will serve as a proof of concept of a bilingual
> bidirectional website.
there are also todos.  are they ok to just port or should another field be
added? what about a list of highest priority todos?
And what else should be ported?