Re: jobs applicant

--- Bashar <big at kuwaitnet dot net> wrote:
> I was wondering is it OK to send an email to the list asking people whom
> interested to join KuwaitNET as developers and unix system administrators?

Salam Bashar and first off thank you for asking.  A few people in the past
had done that and it was frowned upon as there are so many other avenues,
sites and forums out there to do this that would be more fitting.  In short,
I personally recommend you not do this though you can mention it in passing
if you are replying to a post (so its not an ad per se but a mention - subtle
difference I know but we don't want our lists to be job hunting havens).

Hope that makes sense and again Thanks for inquiring.