[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: my username
- To: "Administrative (website/upkeep) Discussions" <admin at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: my username
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: zamaliphe at gmail dot com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KKhzE65llYZpCg4SGJBGKkVMB1cCPyRxMiL26hfvcMh5JC8t7IGWBwXfOPTV0hCxRs9df/w43P7TaM7enCIEa+VK/3V7runI+ubiwCs4tTBA3GOa3nxyXYo1HwibjxFIU0vS1VAi9dE92B5S9ukVI8S6ey9pKzHOtZedyVYppZU= ;
--- zam aliphe <zamaliphe at gmail dot com> wrote:
> i fell it is stupid to have a name of "tawfeek" my Father name as user name
> i cant sign in with that name
> i used to know as "zamaliphe" "zam alliphe" every where how i cane
> Chang that now
> i have sign up with my real name case you said so and now you select me
> my nick name
> and i fell it is rely stupid
> what to do??
OK, I made the change you requested (username is now 'zamaliphe'), let's
see if you make use of it as that only will happen if/when you start to
actually contribute !!
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around