Re: Getting things done

--- Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
> By the way, the builtin filter in
> http://www.postfix.org/BUILTIN_FILTER_README.html is not able to
> compare two headers. It checks one line at a time.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.  There are ways to do it, but they are
costly and I'm not sure what the check will actually tell us (I just wanted
both applications to use the same "from" and now both postfix and mailman
are using the envelope which is great).

> Just a question. No one from the arabeyes.org domain should be able to send
> from arabeyes.org server using smtp till he authenticates. And though POP
> before SMTP is usable, it is not powerful enough. The solution is to use
> sasl. I assume that it is already in place. If not please enforce it
> immediately. I will be able to help through e-mail (I am behind a firewall
> with no possibility of irc).

Elzubeir already setup SASL and that is what's being used for those using
@arabeyes from the outside (namely Elzubeir and Youcef).

It would be really nice to hear from Elzubeir about all of this :-)

Salam & Thanks for the continued thoughts.