Re: Donate page (was - Calling Web...)

--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> Omar Abo-Namous wrote:
> > online-demo:
> > http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/dontable/dontable.php
> >
> > please let me know, if there is still interest in the script. It
> > doesn't look like much, but i built in a $format-array, that can
> > contain whatever formatting the table needs.
>
> It looks fine to me. Nadim, what do you think?

Its a decent start - what happens when you have say 100
transactions though ?  I noted in my post that it would
be nice to see various sums from previous pages, totals, etc.

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/admin/2004/February/msg00016.html

Note the balance info top-right of the table in my example (assuming
a page display 5 entries or something).