Re: Thank you page

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 06:47:09PM -0600, Arafat Mohamed wrote:

Salam,

> Agreed :) Anyone got some samples I could use? All the content is in an
> html file. So it should be easy to update any content on a per
> contributor basis.
>
> In the meantime I'll expand on the 2 sample companies I have.

No samples. The content is not an issue.. Fill it with any junk you can
think of. What is important is that the thank you page takes under
consideration that it is a 'thank  you' page. Not just a company
listing. ie.

1. Mention company (or individual) name
2. Mention what they contributed with (leave room for details, for
   example, if they donated a server, the specs need to be there).
3. What their relationship to Arabeyes is (member, sponsor, observer?
   what exactly do they have to do with Arabeyes... )
4. Who they are. In case of a company, a brief about the company will
   do. In case of an individual, a brief bio will do as well.
5. Naturally leave room for images. Again, logos, even pictures of an
   item donated. Or possibly even links to receipts, etc.

In other words, this page's purpose is to document anything and
everything that Arabeyes receives from anyone.. and to thank them for
it.

Content? We'll fill it once you set it up. The layout is of question
here, don't worry about the content.

Regards