Re: Country of residence

--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> Arab countries are now listed first. Let me know if I should commit.

Make sure that its blank by default (so that people are required to select
something instead of Algeria being the default).  Also add a "---" or
similar between the arabic country list and the rest of the world so that
its clearer, other than that, commit away.

BTW: your sample page looked much nicer (although you had too many borders
on your table so I'm guessing I was looking at it while you were debugging).

Salam and keep at it :-)