Re: Arabizing Arabeyes website (Todo)

Salam,

From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: Re: Arabizing Arabeyes website (Todo)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:26:44 -0800 (PST)

I agree with Youcef, this sounds like the best way to go about it
(and this comes from the PHP code's father no less :-)

Hehehe. Well, I am not really its father. I am rather its uncle. Or prehaps its "kafeel" after his real father abondoned it... Poor old little PHP code.

Thank you Youcef, I'm looking forward to December (when you thesis reaches
a 1.0 revision) for us all to work again as a single cohesive unit :-)

So do I. The problem is that it looks like I'm going to January (3 weeks more)... It does not change much, simply three weeks of sleepless nights to me :-) Well, nothing has been decided yet. We will decide during this week. I'll keep you informed.

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr